A dental bridge is a form of tooth replacement therapy that can replace lost or missing teeth. Leaving the gap of a missing tooth unfilled can make nearby teeth shift and move, or even become a safe haven for plaque buildup. Dental bridges fill in the gap and give you a chance for a full smile once more.
A dental bridge can help you cross a gap in your smile. Here are some of the benefits:
– Dental bridges prevent healthy teeth from moving around due to loose gums caused by missing teeth.
– Dental bridges restore the facial structure of your jaw and face.
– Dental bridges can improve your self-image and raise your self-esteem that may have suffered due to incomplete smiles.
– Dental bridges can improve eating and speaking skills lost or downgraded from missing teeth.
– Dental bridges can prevent healthy teeth from bending and twisting in a manner consistent with tooth loss.
– Dental bridges can potentially last a lifetime, thus improving your smile for many years to come.
If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Jorge Pinera at our dentist office in Houston, Texas, please call us at 281-531-1000. Our team at Sensitive Dental looks forward to keeping your child’s oral health in pristine condition.