Although the trauma of losing a tooth can be difficult, it is important to replace the affected area with a replacement so that your jaw and gums are not left at risk. Dental bridges are a form of tooth replacement therapy designed to fill in gaps in your smile. You can enhance your smile with dental bridges. Let’s take a look!
– Dental bridges reduce your risk for malocclusions and misalignments, which can often develop when there are teeth missing from a smile.
– A single dental bridge can last from ten years, up to an entire lifetime, but can be repaired or replaced as required.
– Frequently, missing teeth can cause a person’s facial structure to sink in, which will make them look older and weaker than they truly are. Dental bridges can swiftly restore your facial structure and return your natural look.
– Dental bridges can re-install lost or impaired functions caused by missing teeth, such as chewing, eating, and speaking roles.
– Dental bridges prevent other teeth from shifting out of position, which can often occur when there is not a complete set of teeth in place.
No matter which tooth replacement service you choose, the real importance is the oral health benefits it can provide. If you would like Dr. Jorge Pinera and our team at Sensitive Dental to bring you in for an oral exam to determine which treatment is best for you, please contact our dentist office in Houston, Texas, by calling 281-531-1000. Let us help you achieve a healthy smile!